Workshops Designed for Lever Harp
- Play in a harp ensemble. Multiple parts for an orchestral sound.
- Playing from lead sheets. Learn how to work from just a melody and chord line.
- American Folk Music
- Arpeggios for calming, energizing, and improvising.
- Learn the modes available on the diatonic harp
- Lullabies and Laments.
- Music Around the World. International beauties.
- Amplification. The basics of knowing how to set up and run a small amp.
- Harps in Healthcare.
- Overview of Music Therapy
- Yoga for Musicians
- Appalachian tunes
- English Country Dance Tunes
- Warm-ups from well known tutorials
- History and Tunes of the Ancient Harpers
- Classical Themes arranged for the Lever harp
- Dance tunes. Waltzes, Polkas, Reels
- Mindful Practice for an enjoyable Performance. Slideshow
John C Campbell Harp Weekend with Lorinda Jones and Angi Bemiss 2015
John Campbell Beginning Harp Class 2015
John Campbell Folk School Beginning Harp Class 2012
John Campbell Folk School Beginning Class 2010
Continuing Harp Class, John Campbell Folk School 2013